1. Grayson Perry's Art Club - Channel 4 - Monday nights at 8pm. This is cheerful, at times hilarious and generally heartwarming viewing.
2. Something Rhymes with Purple with Susie Dent. Cecilia of By Cecil is enjoying listening to this podcast which explores the origins, meanings and insights into how and why we use the words we do.
4. The Instagram hashtag #isolationartschool is recommended by our artist Jo Angell. Jo says it's brilliant. Some professional artists and fun for the children too. Her favourites are the couple Susie and Anton.
5. Michele, Wyckoff Smith Jewellery recommends the podcast How to Fail with Elizabeth Day. The podcast celebrates the things that haven’t gone right (can often be the case in the world of making!). Every week, a new interviewee explores what their failures taught them about how to succeed better.
7. How to Make on BBC Four is sees designer, maker and materials engineer Zoe Laughlin dismantle and dissect three classic items to understand the wonders of form, function and material that go into making them, before building her own truly bespoke versions, step by step.
9. The Repair Shop is becoming a firm favourite and a great antidote to the throwaway culture we find ourselves living in. It throws a light on the wonderful treasures to be found in homes across the country which are lovingly repaired by a team of experts. Our leather maker Steph Rubbo is a big fan.